- LED chips: Osram 5W, Osram 10 W, RGB
- LED Qty: 84
- Input volts: 9V - 36V
- Watts: 372W
The light bar utilizes 10w Osram LED chips that allow the light beam to project further than the competitors.
Navigate extreme terrain with ease by selecting one of the available six beam options which allow you to manually adjust the light beam from tight spotlight to wide flood light with a push of a button. To further put you in control of your product, the product is equipped with a high and low beam function letting you control the height of the beam.
When you leave the trail you can activate the RGB 7-color daytime running lights to give your vehicle the unique look you were looking for.
All of these functions are controlled via the 5 buttons intuitive control panel. The lustrous and sleek design of the control panel allows it to be mounted in any vehicle with style. The buttons are encased in rubber to prevent the intrusion of foreign materials from dirty hands or dusty trails.
- Six functions multi-mode beam function allows you to adjust the beam pattern from flood to spot
- The incredibly intuitive control panel makes changing selections a breeze
- Hi & Low Beam dimmable technology
- RGB Back-lit technology allows you to change between 7 different colors to use as your Daytime Running Lights
- Powerful 10w Osram LED chips
- Mount the light bar with ease with the included stainless steel mounts
- Wiring harness contains an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation